Holy Lord! Today is it! I leave on a plane in about 7 hours to head to Edinburgh. It has been a *rough* couple of days getting ready for this trip, but I'm starting to get more and more excited. Although, I have been reading up on travel theft and now I'm terrified someone's going to fleece me for all I'm worth. I'm still processing what I want this trip to be about - I'm not 100% sure what I hope to gain from it, but I want it to be meaningful. I've also decided to blog about all of this in a completely separate domain, a less anonymous one where I can post photos and such. I thought about posting the link here, but I'd like to keep the two places separate. If you're interested in the link, please email me - pillowtalkisextra@gmail.com or tweet me (@pillowtkisextra) and I'll shoot you the link. Until then, this blog will be pretty quiet until October 31st --- well, unless I do something so scandalous that it can only be posted here =)
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment