Thursday, September 12, 2013

last trip to arizona!

Eek! This is my last Paradise Valley event. It's kind of bittersweet - I'm happy to move on and do bigger and better things, BUT it's also my last event with Life Coach and it's one of my faves. I have to say that it feels like the end of an era on my team. I love how close I've gotten to so many of the girls and this will be our last big event together. To celebrate, LC and I are taking a long lunch when we arrive tomorrow and then getting mani/pedis on Saturday. Yay! Friendship!

This is also my last work event for the rest of the year! Cannot believe it. I leave on September 30th for Scotland and I couldn't be more excited. A month off of work. I've decided to completely leave my computer and work phone here in the States so I'm not even tempted to look at anything. I want a complete release from my life. Then, when I come back in November, I'll get to start my new role as pretty much the only person on the Internal Events team. I think it's going to be great! I'm going to have more responsibility and more power. I am really looking forward to being involved and I think I'll be good at it. Cannot wait!

Okay, back to work and then some packing and cleaning!

No comments: