Saturday, September 21, 2013

last day being 27!

Tomorrow is my birthday! Eek! Another year older. I don't really think I fear aging as much as some people my age do. I'm like - whatever, it's a number! I'm still immature as fuck, black don't crack, and I have a baby face, so no big deal! Anyway, it's been a good birthday weekend so far. Saw the Oddball Comedy Festival with JazzGirl last night - SO good. The comedians were awesome! I was a little sad that the Chappelle set was so short, but I had a good time and everyone was funny and the seats were amazing, so yay!

Tonight is my birthday party. I'm definitely nervous. Worlds colliding and all. And SAM being there. God I hope I look hot and am not a mess. I have my period, though, so I highly doubt that anything fun will happen, knowing my luck. Let's just hope that I look sexy, drink enough alcohol to be witty and charming and not enough to be sick, and that everyone is enraptured by my personality haha.

Anyway, time to nap (party prep has taken everything out of me). Will fill in with details maƱana!

No comments: