Tuesday, September 24, 2013

party recap!

I love house parties. Seriously, there is nothing better. Invite a bunch of people over, get shitfaced in the safety of your own home, and then pass the fuck out in bed when it's done. Little effort, lots of reward. I threw my annual birthday party this past Saturday and it was amazing. I looked cute, I had all my favorite drinks, and I was shockingly more well-prepared than normal. College BFF made the most amazing jello shots ever (whiskey sour and white Russian!) and I found the cutest red solo cup shot glasses!

Anyway, announced party time was 8pm which I thought everyone knows means you come at 9pm earliest (unless you're MB or one of my old roommates or College BFF, who are welcome to come early). I guess not everyone got that memo because Life Coach's BF and SAM showed up first at 8:20pm. Haha, of course I had to get shitfaced to be socially normal. Several jello shots, two Fireball shots, and a bunch of whiskey-lemonades later, I was hammered. I get boy tunnel vision when I'm drunk, so my memory of the night it kind of fuzzy since I just talked to one person. I do remember dancing with Vest and having fun listening to music. I remember my neighbor coming down and making me close my kitchen door. I remember the boys throwing cookies everywhere and being truly frattastic, but beyond that it's a fucking blur.

The party ended when I was basically like I GIVE UP ON LIFE and laid down in my bed while people were still there. Haha - so classy. I don't remember anyone leaving. I just remember Vest volunteering to get me pizza (LOVE VEST!) and he came back with it and left the box in my bed. I think I ate a few nibbles of the pizza, then promptly turned to the left and puked in my trash can and then passed out. When I woke up in the morning, my face was in a pizza box and all my vomit was contained within my trash can. Like a fucking boss!

I love that no matter how old I get, I'm still really fucking immature. Let's hope 28 is the year I stop vomiting from alcohol consumption.

Love everything!

No comments: